Moms For Liberty silent on having registered sex offender in leadership

Originally published at: Moms For Liberty's Shocking Secret: Sex Offender in Key Role

6 Likes

The moment this group – which obviously hates liberty and isn’t all moms-- started yelling about “protecting the children” this became inevitable.

20 Likes

I don’t know, why would a sex offender join a right-wing group that claims to be about protecting children? Seems kind of like outing themselves on it.

13 Likes

They think that the job gives them an alibi.

11 Likes

I found a little more information on the arrest:

Fisher’s 2012 felony conviction is a result of his guilty plea to aggravated sexual abuse of a 14-year-old boy when Fisher was 25. The charge was one of 12 against Fisher after a Chicago Police Department investigation. Fisher has denied any wrongdoing, alleging that he was the subject of “a railroad job” from a political action committee for Lyndon LaRouche, who was retaliating against Fisher for trying to leave the group.

So this guy was once caught up in Lyndon LaRouche’s conspiracy bullshit, and after he left them, he got caught up in QAnon conspiracy bullshit. I sense a pattern.

24 Likes

My horde is for investigative purposes!

3 Likes

Fascist movement obsessed with imagined child abuse has a child abuser in leadership?

It’s a tale as old as time.

10 Likes

These fuckwits are dense enough to become black holes.

Not only are they quoting fucking hitler, they appear to “think” a proofreader is someone who looks at the label and announces how strong the booze is.

3 Likes

That and the absuive priest’s or scoutmaster’s version of the Willie Sutton Rule (“because that’s where the kids are.”)

My point was, though, that this group operates in a sort of Bizarro World where everything is the opposite of what they claim.

4 Likes

So he pleaded guilty, and denies wrongdoing? There’s another familiar pattern.

7 Likes

Right winger claiming to be all concerned about children’s welfare, then this happens…

4 Likes

I just can’t believe that a group more concerned with who gets to exert power than how it is exerted would be OK with an authority figure exercising a few prerogatives on someone who matters less. Totally out of character.

3 Likes

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC
Oh how I hate them…

4 Likes

Another point:

They’ve put an image of the Statue of Liberty on their propaganda. I doubt they agree with anything She says here:

Via

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.