Monkeys floss with stolen human hair

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/08/18/monkeys-floss-with-stolen-huma.html

So “Big Dentistry” has finally gotten to the monkeys?

We’re through the looking glass here, people…

I used to have a cat, Teji, who loved to chew on my dental floss when I used it after eating some BBQ chicken. It was the most hilarious thing.

/ I’m so sorry that I never had the bright idea to videotape her while I was pretending to floss her teeth.

Finally, we shall have peace between the bitter rivals of the evo-psych and dentistry communities.

I hope she never ate any. I had to pull a daisy chain of little cat poops out of my cat’s butt once.

I do love that little “I feel pretty” moment at the end.

Monkeys: Can’t live with’em and you can’t evolve without’em.

I once had to pull curling ribbon out of a cat’s butt… thank goodness it didn’t get tangled up in his intestines…

At least I know the cat was pretty relaxed about it – the ribbon didn’t curl when I pulled it out…

(this is why I love Boing Boing… in what other situation would I be able to share this story?)

I knew a cat that ate a used condom, and the rest is up to your imaginations… what’s with cats anyway? Fish keepers who overfeed know about the “trailing poo” but cats?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.