Montana is so afraid of fake nipples they want to jail people who show them in public

So these lawmakers are so turned on by seeing a nipple, they want to take away your freedom if they see one. They need to be protected from your nipple.

1 Like

Does he have a sister?

At first I was likeā€¦
Then I was likeā€¦ā€œOh, Jordorowski. Now it makes a kind of sense.ā€

4 Likes

Why?

Is there any rationale behind your rhetoric?

1 Like

The last batch that I got were even better than the photo ā€“ I think that our local Portos has a pervert artist on staffā€¦

edit: they are hoping to replace a strip club:
West Covina Will Either Get a Portoā€™s Bakery or Strip Club - Eater LA

Sadly, it happens here too. Woman was banned from the entire UK chain of Starbucks for sitting quietly in a corner breastfeeding her 2-month-old son. When she refused to leave, the manager called the plod and had her arrested for public nuisance.

The sad thing was that the manager was a manageress. Starbucks did have an NCT (National Childbirth Trust) ā€˜breast-friendly awardā€™. Needless to say, it doesnā€™t nowā€¦

Polish lass was forcefully ejected from a branch of Sports Direct, for feeding her son whilst she was waiting for his dad.

It seems to be a regional thing, I met a Nigerian woman sitting on a bench in Meadowhall, breastfeeding her 6-week-old daughter and nobody batted an eyelid. She was wearing one of those papoose-type slings and her daughter was cradled in that, so perhaps there was less flesh exposed. Her 4-year-old was great. Heā€™d just started school, so the novelty had yet to wear off - I got shown everything heā€™d made in art that day.

UKIP want a ban on public breastfeeding - Farridge called it ā€œdisgusting and unnaturalā€. Apparently this is ā€œCivilised society, not the jungleā€.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s a coincidence, thatā€™s almost exactly the same words that spring to mind when I see UKIP.

9 Likes

Farage says the first thing that comes into his head if he thinks it will get votes (he didnā€™t go to university, for some reason which I couldnā€™t possibly speculate on.)
If he went into a room full of breastfeeding women all with UKIP badges, heā€™d be all for making it compulsory the next day because he would think heā€™d get some votes out of it. This is the man who, when presented with his own manifesto, said it was rubbish.
At least heā€™s not Hitler, because Hitler said exactly what he would do in his manifesto and then proceeded to do it. A UKIP government would leave the EU and then look around and ask ā€œwhat do we do next? I know, letā€™s ask a random person in a pub for a policy.ā€

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.