Montana is so afraid of fake nipples they want to jail people who show them in public

When it comes to nipples, better safe that sorry.

Just ask Montana.

I can find neither clip nor transcript of the character Dietmar from Magicians, starring Mitchell and Webb. At one point, the MC makes an announcement, saying the laws compel them to note that the next act (Dietmarā€™s) does not contain displays of real genitalia.

[both clips below are set to particular time-stamps w/in the whole movie, so they both have the same ā€œpreviewā€ frame.]

Local bylaws require me to warn you that the climax of this routine does feature a trouser drop, but the items revealed, no matter how realistic they may appear, are not his actual penis or scrotum.

Thereā€™s another shot here::

WHICH REMINDS ME

4 Likes
3 Likes

Iā€™d like to be a Montanan woman for a bit just to get arrested and send this to SCOTUS for a smell-test. This is clearly gender discrimination.

Maybe you can get a ā€œreasonable manā€ at the same shop they sell reference peanut butter. Its the prices that are unreasonable.

5 Likes

Youā€™re just a prude. No body parts are inherently objectionable, lewd, rude, crude, or harmful. Those who continue to demonify those body parts (particularly on a woman) need to to grow up.

8 Likes

So that means 99 more people and everyone in Montana is dead. My nipples are becoming sensitive with fear and swollen with Montana trepidation.

This fool you speak of must be made an example of before he completely ruins this country.

Three nipples? 50% more sexy. Deal with it.

1 Like

Iā€™d bet if he wasnā€™t specifically a Christian fundie, heā€™d be way into legislating burqas or hijabs too. Because if he gets a boner, itā€™s never his responsibility. Itā€™s always those damn sexy women who are always teasing him on purpose. Making his peepee do things. Never his fault.

Then he goes home, rubs one out and feels so angry and guilty about what women made him do. Thereā€™s gotta be a law for this.

Fucking man-child.

13 Likes

Lets all be afraid of our own human biology! What crazy outdated dark ages kind of thing is thatā€¦everyone has a body, get over it prudites.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not fond of how speedos look on the vast majority of men or yoga pants on the vast majority of women, but itā€™s pointless to try legislating fashion and itā€™s unconstitutional to legislate away the peopleā€™s right to free expression.

Christ, what a tax-dollar wasting asshole.

4 Likes

Round my way, you see nipples in public from time to time, so Iā€™m a bit jaded. It doesnā€™t get me all that excited. But whoo!

Just reading through the wording of the law got me hot and bothered! I can only imagine how many dreadful drafts our dear legislator must have endured in doing his duty.

2 Likes

Somehow that looks more nipply than actual nipples.

2 Likes

##FTFY

snicker

1 Like

Namaste, we agree!

Mind if I park my asshole on your dining room table for a few minutes? I donā€™t believe in toilet paper, btw. Bad for my septic tank, and thereā€™s that whole bleach-plus-unsustainable-lumbering thing. Oh, and let me plonk my feet up here as well. Boy it feels good to get those Birkies off. I was walking in that cow pasture since the sun came up, think I stepped in a few, btw, tried to scrape most of it off on your steps, but that fresh stuff, oh, it does feel warm on the toes!

::ACHOO:: my goodness, that went everywhere!. So Sorry. All that healthy pollen, and I still canā€™t get the right dose of apple-cider vinegar to get my body to ignore it. I dunno. Iā€™m certainly not going to see a doctor ā€“ theyā€™d be after me about vaccinations again, or some other rubbish. Say, can I borrow your deodorant rock? My butt keeps sweating, we really should have put a table-cloth up hereā€¦

I canā€™t remember if Iā€™m supposed to fear this, or be attracted to it.

3 Likes

(Tried to re-edit this as a response to OtherMichael. Too close to a recent edit for Discourseā€™s liking.)

I think ā€œinherentlyā€ means ā€œin and of itselfā€. So I have no problem with your asshole per se, but I could object to it in the context of parking it on my dining room table. Unless youā€™re bringing the whiskey, of course.

3 Likes

My whiskey brings all the assholes to the yard,
And theyā€™re like
Itā€™s better than yours,
Damn right itā€™s better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge.

Yes, nothing is inherently wrong with the body. But the body loses its inherency once it leaves the perfection of the theoryverse for the real world where it is often sweaty, smelly, and possessed of poor hygeine. Hence, laws.

Some awful ones (like no nipples, no breastfeeding), but some designed to promote public health. Like mandatory vaccinations.

However, look at some of the language in the OP:

Thatā€™s basically people who donā€™t give a ratā€™s ass, didnā€™t put on a shirt, or went out in a too-large tank-top because la-di-fricken-da.

Accidental exposure, wardrobe malfunctions ā€“ those happen, those are okay.

Eh, itā€™s still a crap law, and the guyā€™s probably a loon. But Iā€™m not gonna buy into this hippy-dippy nonsense. We descended from the trees, we learned how to make microchips and weave microfibers into yarmulkes and caftans. Unless youā€™re at a clothing-optional camp or beach or youā€™re less than 2 years old, put your d**n clothes on.

1 Like

Hey, these would look great glued to your forehead!

Cool!

4 Likes