Monty is the new Grumpy Cat: Internet decides cat with facial abnormality is cuteness hero

With the added ability to purr, they will take over the world easily.

1 Like

Does no one else see a resemblance in this feline to Benedict Cumberbatch?

What about humans?

Iā€™m not sure that purring remains cute in the context of a bloated fish-frog-thing with its bulging milky eyes. Hopefully this will remain purely speculative.

Now, perhaps a nice domestic shoggoth, purring contentedly as it speeds through the tunnels under the mountains of madnessā€¦

1 Like

Interesting, I suppose that I should have expected the matter to have already been considered; but I did not, and am pleased to see that the story is available.

As for getting one, Iā€™m afraid that the cat beasts and I are in a state of some immunological disagreement. I can usually get away with brief exposure to one; but anything more goes downhill pretty fast.

Just close your eyes and listen, and let the mind control take over.
It works for the cats.

That sounds like New York City subway trainā€¦

Funny you should say so. In the story, one of the horror-stricken-and-probably-doomed Miskatonic University grad students is found reciting a series of subway stop names, and otherwise unresponsive, (though I think they were Bostonian, because the student was) after narrowly surviving a shoggoth passing through the tunnels.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.