More Epstein "associates" to be named in court docs, including UK financier who texted with him about "Disney princesses"

Originally published at: More Epstein "associates" to be named in court docs, including UK financier who texted with him about "Disney princesses" | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Good. Fuck these guys.

13 Likes

Prince Andrew, who is accused of having sex with Epstein victim Virginia Roberts when she was 17, and Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz

Damn it. I can not get the image of Prince Andrew having sex with Alan Dershowitz out of my mind.

And then I remember that the reality is much much worse.

12 Likes

The names of more associates of billionaire sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein will be unsealed by a New York court presently, reports the The Daily Mail, including “salacious” allegations.

Fucking Daily Heil perverts. How about, “shocking”, “sickening”, or “criminal” allegations; rather than trying to ring every stinking drop of prurient juice from this terrible situation. The Daily Heil is one of those rags that likes to keep track of when child stars become “legal”.

21 Likes

Considering how many high profile people are involved i’m expecting this to somehow get swept under the rug at some point. I’d love to be wrong but money is power, and there’s a lot of money

9 Likes

That kind of operation was not run out of a little black book, and Epstein and Maxwell’s heads.

Where are the business files?

7 Likes

It’s entirely possible that they’re in encrypted file folders on some cloud server somewhere without any obvious connection to Epstein and Maxwell. Ie. nobody’s going to find or read them.

7 Likes

I have a friend who used to do the Disney Princess thing for birthday parties and such. She thought it was going to be fun to dress up and make little kids happy and get paid. She quit after a short period, mostly due to how many Men would hit on her, ask for sexual favors etc, and yes at a child’s birthday party. The last day she worked, a little girl told her it was her Fathers idea to get a Disney Princess to come to her birthday party. Yeah , he wouldn’t leave her alone.

11 Likes

Nothing creepy about that. No sirree. JFC all these jerks need to be in jail.

4 Likes

Alan Dershowitz. From Harvard. Yep, lines up. That institution’s reputation continues its slide into hell imo.

4 Likes

Dershowitz represented Epstein and helped to secure his non-prosecution agreement.

He was a member of Trump’s legal team for his first impeachment.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.