Jeffrey Epstein victim says she was coerced to have a threesome with Alan Dershowitz

Originally published at: Jeffrey Epstein victim says she was coerced to have a threesome with Alan Dershowitz | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Absolutely nasty, horrific, and gross.

it wasn’t a pleasant experience.

FaithfulLightheartedKagu-size_restricted

28 Likes

Mark, JHC it’s lunch time on the EC.

Ewwwwwwww.

Saints at Vikings in GIF Form - Daily Norseman

20 Likes

19 Likes

Gag Throw Up GIF by Anime Crimes Division

That poor woman…

18 Likes

team america vomit GIF

15 Likes

Um. What the fuck is that defense? So vile I can’t even joke about it.

17 Likes

Kinda begs the question what his genitals do look like… is there some kind of distinguishing feature? I don’t want to think about it myself. Though one of the main methods that defense attorneys use to get rapists acquitted is asking the victims to recall very specific details from a traumatic experience.

12 Likes

Gross. Where is the spoiler tag when you need it?

3 Likes

Let’s get naming some more names.

Because at the moment, Epstein and Maxwell have been convicted of trafficking children to nobody in particular, which is total bullshit and we all know it.

20 Likes

Yeah. I mean, we can all picture a fetid acorn and some moldy prunes.

Elon pulled the same shit with the gal he offered to buy a horse. The only time it didn’t fill me with rage was the whole Stormy/Trump “Toadstool” thing, and that’s just because it seemed like part of some fever dream.

8 Likes

Spoiler would imply that you wanted to go into the experience yourself without prior knowledge. I think the term you’re looking for is trigger or content warning.

6 Likes

Wow. I hope that was over the phone and he yelled it loud enough for everyone in the restaurant to hear.

12 Likes

Specifically I am referring to the Blur Spoiler tag the BBS has to blur questionable (as well as spoiler) content. Where you have to click on it to view it. Though I am not sure that is actually available on the main blog pages.

4 Likes

Ever since I saw him deny the allegations Giuffre made against him in the Filthy Rich doc, I knew he was very likely guilty. I mean, I don’t like the guy, and it could very well be confirmation bias, but he denies his guilt in ways that really make him look guilty, IMO.

4 Likes

“If a woman can’t draw this man’s penis from memory years after the fact then she is clearly inventing the whole incident” is a gross but surprisingly effective defense for these creeps.

11 Likes

Have men draw their own penis from memory. Most of them will draw an, er, exaggerated rendition. :wink:

But yeah - unless there is something different like a big mole or makes an S shaped curve, most dicks aren’t memorable.

Combine that with:

The brain copes with trauma by BLOCKING OUT parts of the experience. It doesn’t mean they don’t know what happened, it means it doesn’t remember every little detail.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.