More high-profile resignations at Breitbart, after abused reporter thrown under Trump's bus

What a sad, terrible day.

I was sure that Trump was the one person who could unite all the assholes.

11 Likes

I canā€™t see anything good about the whole Breitbart enterprise, but I kind of hope they can hold it together just long enough for everybody involved to thoroughly smear themselves with shame before the whole company collapses.

6 Likes

I know it isnā€™t the whole story, but Iā€™m greatly enjoying jpollak insisting that heā€™s in charge and that everybody else needs to shut up because he says so. It canā€™t be the first time heā€™s managed journalists? Telling them to shut up and follow orders seldom works. Fortunately.

8 Likes

Nope. RINO is out. Cuck/cuckservative is in. Because apparently ideological purity and extremity are far less important than how obsessed you are with what all those back penises are doing while youā€™re not looking.

3 Likes

When your slap on the wrist is literally a slap on the wrist.

1 Like

Right? I keep working hard to find some outrage here but find myself falling back to ā€œmeh.ā€

3 Likes

Considering Milo posted an ā€œarticleā€ about how a made-up ā€œhigh-profile feministā€ named ā€œLinda Thumpā€ harassed Buzz Aldrin, then included embedded tweets from Miloā€™s own fucking Twitter account as ā€œevidence,ā€ who the fuck exactly could imagine that Breitbart is anything but garbage?

3 Likes

I would agree this perhaps isnā€™t ā€œbeaten upā€, but then I think: ā€œIf she had been treated like this at a Hillary event, would Breitbart be reporting non-stop on how a Hillary aide ā€œbeat upā€ their reporter?ā€

Oh yes, most certainly.

7 Likes

2 more resignations.

Oh noes! ā€œthe integrity of Breitbart Newsā€¦ and the legacy of Andrew Breitbart are at stakeā€

5 Likes

ā€œWe love that he has the best words!ā€

4 Likes

Holy crap, the tags Pollak used do show he learned from the Breitbart school of journalistic integrity

It is sad but somehow satisfying to see these hyaenas tear into each other.

4 Likes

We shouldnā€™t go back in time with political violenceā€¦

For people who are on the far right, itā€™s amazing how much they act like Stalinists.

2 Likes

This video proves that she was grabbed by the Evil Henchman and corresponds, however ā€œnegligibleā€ it seems to you, with the significant bruising on her arm. They donā€™t get to say ā€œah, but it was nothinā€™ā€ after denying the contact even occurred, right up until the point the video proved otherwise.

8 Likes

They seem to get that from the libertarian ideologue influx. They basically took Stalinism, make a mirrored opposite of the core ideology, and ran with it. It is rather amusing to see the people for whom ā€œCommunistā€ is the greatest insult, thinking and behaving identically to what they hate.

4 Likes

OMG! I am going to have to get a real job!

Maybe even reporting based on actual facts!

Iā€™m DOOOOOMED!!!

1 Like

The correspondence between bruise and grab is in no way substantiated by the video. The arms & hands are not even visible.

There is so much to like about Pollakā€™s hit-piece on on Shapiro. First, that the most insulting thing he could think of to say was that Shapiro was hoping for a job at Fox. Then the complaint that Shapiro was disloyal, a betrayer, even while Pollak pimped himself to the Trump campaign for a new job as a speech-writer.

But mostly, that Pollak took so little time in clicking a button and putting the piece up on the Breitbart site ā€“ ā€œwithout going through the normal editorial channelsā€ ā€“ that presumably he had it written in advance, filed in case of need. One wonders whether he has similar pieces (not to mention pre-written show-trial confessions) prepared for all the other loyal Breitbart staff.

Oh yes, for bonus schadenfreude, Shapiro outed his father as another Breitbart contributorā€¦ apparently it was wingnut welfare for the whole family.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.