Rumour mill says that the Mercers are going to axe Bannon from Breitbart over "Fire and Fury" remarks

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/01/05/dumbasses.html

4 Likes

17 Likes

I wonder how they decided to support one dirt pile instead of the other?

9 Likes

Eventually, creatures like Bannon learn that they’re not exempt from the rule that, when presented with the choice between backing up a fellow oligarch or a peon-for-hire in a dispute, an oligarch will always choose the former.

Now Bannon will have to find a new patron who’s a true believer in his Dark Enlightenment aims. Thiel fits the bill.

9 Likes

when you wipe with your hand, you get poop on your fingers

– Ancient Babylonian Proverb

9 Likes

tenor-1

7 Likes

Trump backed Moore in the general election, not the primary.

1 Like

Regardless of the Breitbart outcome,

“Like a form of drug-resistant political syphilis, Bannon will continue to command a degree of attention and will corrode the world around him”

“Alexa, order all the popcorn.”

(So many good lines in this piece!)

11 Likes

Also sugar. In water.

3 Likes

I tried to order some popcorn on Amazon, but they say they’re sold out. Anyone know why?

Oh.

13 Likes

I won’t be happy until Bannon, the Kochs, Murdoch, Kelly-Ann, the Mercers and Thiel form one huge human centipede and eat one another live on Fox and Friends.

But then I’ve always been a bleeding heart liberal.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/949303089416294401
It needs to be fact-checked.

2 Likes

Was it sent from an iPhone or Android?

Ok, fine, I’ll see myself out.

2 Likes

Happy Shadenfreude day. I almost never look at Brietbart, but today I visited (in incognito mode, of course) and I’ve been taking great pleasure in the nasty Trump v Bannon flames I’m seeing in the comments section.

2 Likes

I wonder if any Trump fans will even reflect on the significance that he just called Bannon a “leaker” instead of a “liar.”

8 Likes
2 Likes

Here’s a drawing that Woodrow White posted the other day. It perfectly captures the ooze and crust of Bannon.

8 Likes

I enjoy drawing monsters.

Nothing I will ever do will top this.

2 Likes

How about a nude Bannon?

9 Likes

Not going to lie. I’m deflecting when I say didya know that Jabba was—let’s say inspired—by Sydney Greenstreet in Casablanca?

And that Lucas wouldn’t quite permit McQuarrie to give Jabba a fez?

1 Like