Bannon Out of White House as Trump's Chief Strategist

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/08/18/bannon-out-of-white-house.html

11 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see if he jumped ship or walked the plank.

In the former case, I think we can expect more rats to swim for land.

10 Likes

I think many conservatives on capitol hill would be happy to hear that the sentient herpes scab will be leaving the white house

8 Likes

Wait, I thought he only had the best people? Why does he keep firing all these great people?

30 Likes

May you live in interesting times.

11 Likes

I just saw this on ABC News. haven’t seen it anywhere else.

1 Like

Just turned on the TV and saw this wonderful chyron:

So much #winning.

Maybe the racist elf will be next.

Edit: updated picture

14 Likes

Well damn!

I wonder what the Mercer brood will do?

I’d like to think that this will help, but the problem is still the loose nut holding the wheel.

10 Likes

Yeah, seems to be breaking news. I’m following the ABC live stream, they’re just developing the story.

2 Likes
8 Likes

Ok

Here is the misdirection precipitated by Bannon’s interview from the other day

What is happening in congress or behind the scenes that they are trying to distract us from? That will be the real story

16 Likes

“And another one down, and another one down…”

Next!

- ancient Chinese curse.

25 Likes

Might we be that lucky?!?!?

12 Likes

With Sessions gone so would go one of the biggest supporters of Trumpism in power right now. I hope it happens!

6 Likes

Well-oiled machine.

No chaos.

You’re the puppet.

21 Likes

Daaaammn. Spicer, Priebus, Scaramucci and Bannon all out in the span of less than a month, not to mention all the now-disbanded advisory councils. I guess you just can’t find good help these days. (And by “you” I obviously mean “Trump.”)

23 Likes

Honestly, I was hoping the twerp would go down with the ship, but I’d be ok with him just going the fuck away.

14 Likes

1ubkxs

16 Likes

It’s tempting to assume that this is some kind of cunning misdirection, but I’m pretty sure that it isn’t. They just are so damn bad at everything.

9 Likes

AP has it as a breaking story too. Nothing hard yet, just the NYT report that Trump told something that he’s thinking of firing him, in the fullness of time…

1 Like