Rumour mill says that the Mercers are going to axe Bannon from Breitbart over "Fire and Fury" remarks

Time wounds all heels…

2 Likes

According to Dopey Don:

1 Like

On one hand, the idea that good people are beautiful and bad people are ugly is a perennial, and mighty problematic, fallacy.

On the other hand, Bannon’s external ugliness so perfectly matches his inner spiritual rot that you can’t help but think all that hate has simply corroded his physical form.

4 Likes

He (Bannon) is in fact the Portrait of Dorian Grey!

Imagine how humiliating it must be to be forced into making a groveling public apology to that crazed nincompoop of a President AFTER he told the world you were a worthless lying slob who cried when he fired you.

4 Likes

Well, we’re always hearing about possible reboots of Tales from the Crypt, but then again, I suppose they could still use the original Cryptkeeper puppet, which is more talented and photogenic and a better person.

1 Like

True, and I disagree with that notion. Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman are very attractive women but I wouldn’t call them good people.

I’d say they’re not obviously hideous.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.