Mother-daughter team charged with participating in January 6 Capitol riot

Originally published at: Mother-daughter team charged with participating in January 6 Capitol riot | Boing Boing

6 Likes

“just to look around out of curiosity.”

30 Likes

“Take your kid to work day” has really gotten out of hand.

24 Likes

Well they’re in luck if they were also curious about what the inside of a prison looks like.

24 Likes

Yeah, Buddy system for prison. Great idea, and good strength finder for them both. /s

P.S. best of luck to them

8 Likes

The family that fash’s together crashes together.

23 Likes

The family that does sedition together; goes to prison together. :+1:

23 Likes

So they left long enough to see how the outside world was perceiving their actions, the returned out of ‘curiosity’. You know what they say curiosity did to the cat.

5 Likes

Cats have a more sensible reason for their curiosity and really don’t seem interested in destroying the democracy that lets them roam free. Kitty gets his ears scratched, you two get your asses whacked.

5 Likes

Can a building be both public and restricted?

1 Like

Daughter Carla’s social media post says something about owning the place and the people working for her. Well, I’m happy to report and see that the FBI and the employees of this federal court work for me, and appear to be doing their jobs. I look forward to the Bureau of Prisons employees doing their jobs with this family affair in the coming months.

9 Likes

Yes, of course. Just because a building is generally open to the public doesn’t mean all of it is open to the public, and at all times, with literally any behavior permissible there.

7 Likes

The family that plots together, rots together.
The family that seditions together, perditions together.
The family that traitors together, see-ya-laters together.
The family that Nazis together, does not see together.
The family that revolts together, is revolting together.

7 Likes

When one speaks of property, the opposite of ‘public’ is ‘private’. The opposite of ‘restricted’ is (unsurprisingly) ‘unrestricted’. Thesaurus is not a dinosaur.

2 Likes

much like a bbs requires comment moderation, in order for something to be public it necessitates rules which people agree to follow in order to share the space

allowing anyone to do anything without consequence can be an interesting experiment, but you will find that the public thing suddenly becomes a private thing when the first bad actor comes and claims it as their own

sharing involves responsibility, and i welcome all trumpers ( and anti-vaxers ) to embrace this fundamental notion and commit themselves to helping out the community and not just themselves

not that i’ll be holding my breath in anticipation

8 Likes

…and while we are playing ‘Happy Families’, who’s got Mister Sedition and Master Sedition?

2 Likes

From the linked Statement of Facts:
… KRZYWICKI stated she and LAVIN travelled to Washington, D.C. on January 6 on
a bus from Norwich, Connecticut and that the trip was organized by a local Facebook group.
_
Facebook, eh?
What a surprise.
There is supposed to be a Support the Insurrectionists rally tomorrow, as well as a counter-protest in D.C.
I wonder which one will have the greater police presence…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.