Mother enraged over creases that remind her of genitalia on teddy bears

Reminds me of this classic:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0899/jar.html

https://www.google.com/search?q=teddy+bear+genitalia&espv=2&biw=1060&bih=591&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=S7mJVY2sC4mq-QHkqYGoAg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

1 Like

6 Likes

How HOW is it that there are people with nothing more to worry about than things like this?
What Sugarcandy Mountain land must they live in that they can devote some of their limited days on this earth to the eradication of seams on teddybear cakes?

2 Likes

It might not be what’s intended, but it sure as hell looks more like that than it does a seam. They seriously need to rethink that design.

1 Like

w/ seam: $1.00
w/o seam: $10.00

1 Like

It’s not the “seam” that gets me, it’s the come hither smile. Rraaaoooww.

7 Likes

In other words: “It’s more than it seams.” XD

I don’t think they should bother changing it. Any young girl who would actually be surprised to learn about vulva would probably be too oblivious to notice. It is always some reactionary parent being terribly offended on behalf of the children, who in all likelihood aren’t even bothered in the first place.

2 Likes

man I love the English language, I had no idea that the vagina on a bear was called a detail! But when you think about it, it’s totally logical!

I’m not. Shouldn’t have used the scare quotes, I guess. But it is a bad simulation of a seam. Toothpicks are handy, is my point.

I’ve seen bearing it all before, but this takes the cake.

5 Likes

This. If that’s the worst thing that ever happened to her, making her mad enough to contact the media, then she lives a charmed life. 20+ years from now that little girl is going to have the classic nightmare parent when planning a wedding (assuming the chooses such).

Also - A Christening cake? This is a thing?

4 Likes

Is [to be a “seam”] intended to be equivalent to [to represent a seam]?

All this metanotation’s getting a bit opaque and obviously we must be very precise in our use of it. One might be too easily tricked into thinking that [to be a “stuffer”] is equivalent to [to represent a stuffer]. In a lawyer/taxidermist engagement, of course.

Yoni Bear.

15 Likes

I’m more concerned about this woman’s lack of anatomy knowledge. Is her child adopted? Has she ever located her own vaginal opening? And I’m no bear expert, but I believe it’s even further back on bears.

Sin holes don’t exist, the contrary bear is taunting her, call the media!

1 Like

2 Likes

On a real bear it would also be concealed by hair.

2 Likes

Fuzzy Wuzzy’s sister?

1 Like

Perhaps she just needs less cake and more fruits n vegetables in her diet?

3 Likes