'Motors'

I’m not convinced that Cybertruck will ever make it to mass production.

6 Likes

These so called new flying cars look like a kind of helicópters reinvented or giant drones.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

5 Likes
4 Likes

They are promising their light lighty helicopter to be released in 2026.

3 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

Karlsson was way ahead of his time.

2 Likes

Ford Exec Has Disappointing News for Tesla and All Other EV Makers

Bill Ford says it’s ‘all hands on deck’ in response to the rapid growth of the Chinese EV market.

https://www.thestreet.com/electric-vehicles/ford-exec-has-disappointing-news-for-tesla-and-all-other-ev-makers

As a result, the report said, “China now leads the global EV landscape, selling over double the number of BEVs in 2022 compared to Europe and the US combined, while also holding a competitive edge in nearly all aspects of the BEV value chain.”

5 Likes

Bets on when the sticker will be removed. When a Musk fan-boi rips it off, or when the car catches fire and burns to the ground in one unidentifiable mess.

(Cross-post)

1 Like

EV flying taxis at the Olympics - for billionaires.

I hear they’re bringing back the competitive guillotine teams.

3 Likes

mel brooks comedy GIF

:older_woman:t4: :basket: :thinking: Gotta find my knitting needles!

4 Likes
2 Likes

E pur si muove.

1 Like

Forget these apps and AI, where’s my flying car? Ah, here’s one with an FAA license

America’s Federal Aviation Administration has granted limited flight licenses to not one but two companies working on electric vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) craft, one of which could even be considered an actual flying car.

[…]

A simulated Alef Model A in simulated flight:

Still no word on the spandex jackets, though.

5 Likes

I could’ve sworn there was an earlier article about this upthread. Anyway:

And here’s something I spotted last Sunday. (That car in the leftmost turn lane is pretty interesting, too :wink:)

5 Likes

1935 Auburn Cabriolet 851 dashboard. Click 2nd pic to enlarge.

7 Likes