'Motors'

Samesies!

3 Likes

Ugh.

The very worst offender is Nissan . The Japanese car manufacturer admits in their privacy policy to collecting a wide range of information, including sexual activity, health diagnosis data, and genetic data — but doesn’t specify how . They say they can share and sell consumers’ “preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes” to data brokers, law enforcement, and other third parties.

3 Likes

Oh that’s interesting, I had an alert come up on my plane tracker app for this plane, it was very low over a sparsely populated area and I wondered if it crashed. Looks like the pilots did a good job landing it!

3 Likes

They’ve invented the train again. You genius disruptors.

8 Likes

Never mind. It was bound to happen sooner or later.

3 Likes

My idea for autonomous plumbing will revolutionize the water industry. Why have all these miles of pipes when we can just have our own self delivering water robots and self removing waste robots!

Gimme your money!

6 Likes

3361d356-d568-45e9-b2fb-86eb6458be5c_text

Have you got a 27B-6?

4 Likes

How dare you!

5 Likes
5 Likes

Shit! I can’t remember where I parked my jet.

6 Likes

The Corwith Cramer qualifies!

She’s only got one wheel, and doesn’t really need her engine, but she has definitely transported eels.

1 Like

Already covered, but has links to Motocompo-related stuff.

2 Likes

“In both those cases, the scooters were in the road, not on the sidewalk, where electric-scooter riding is prohibited.”

If it’s not a wheelchair, hand tuck for a delivery or a baby carriage- sidewalks are for pedestrians.

1 Like
5 Likes

This seems like a really bad idea.

4 Likes

Raide-Jokeri translates as Rail Joker.

6 Likes
6 Likes

I hope they’ve designed in safety, too. When a battery goes bad, it can catch fire and burn hot. When a super capacitor goes bad…

Will Smith Explosion GIF by Gemini Man

5 Likes
2 Likes

The fatality was at least the sixth involving pedestrians and Brightline trains in Palm Beach County this year, and the fourth in Delray Beach.

The article doesn’t mention it, but my son’s recollection is that Delray Beach (& possibly other municipalities along the route) does not allow train horns to sound. (We visited there during a few summers, pre-pandemic; this is the type of thing he’d notice & file away in his memory. The apple did not fall far etc.)

6 Likes