soylent-green-ezgif.com-added-text (1)

6 Likes

More:

6 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

vietnamese_cargo_bike_2

5 Likes

Despite being fought using technologies like jet planes, rockets and nuclear weapons, WW II wasn’t as mechanised as a lot of people think.

8 Likes

Best I could do on short notice. I shared this with The Elder, who believes it’s a '56

8 Likes

Who likes loud cars? Ontario study suggests they skew young, male and score high on psychopathy and sadism

9 Likes

This is a few blocks from where I saw the T-bird yesterday. I’m sure more than a few of us remember when these were ubiquitous (and related models, Type 2, Thing, etc. weren’t uncommon).

6 Likes
4 Likes

IronLev’s test showcased the potential of applying magnetic levitation trains to railway lines already in use

4 Likes

[China’s flying cars ready for liftoff with EV technology - Nikkei Asia]

[GAC GOVE - Flying Car that Can Travel on Road (youtube.com)]

[XPENG AEROHT eVTOL Flying Car (youtube.com)]

[Futuristic Chinese Flying Car! | Xpeng AeroHT (youtube.com)]

3 Likes

Is it a bird?
Is it a plane?
No, it’s a flying Cybertruck!

6 Likes

I hope it’s not like Mr. Musk’s infamous pickup truck, the car that wasn’t made for outdoor use.

6 Likes

Cross-posting this -

2 Likes

Looks like this is an actual electric offroader, unlike the Cybertruck.

It can also turn on the spot like a tracked vehicle. I guess theoretically any four motor electric vehicle could do that, but I don’t know whether anyone else has thought to implement the functionality

One fun feature we were unable to test at the unveiling was the transparent hood. With the 360 cameras, you can see any road blocked by the front of the vehicle (a technology first demonstrated a decade ago by Land Rover).

7 Likes

The Ford lightening and Rivian truck both seem to be real off road capable.

4 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

[Beijing Auto Show aims to jumpstart EV salesーNHK WORLD-JAPAN NEWS (youtube.com)]

3 Likes