'Motors'

Wasn’t the problem with Group B that they didn’t just kill spectators?

4 Likes

Gaawwd daayyyy-yuuummm! (Given the disturbing tone of the YT comments, I can’t tell if the clearly expressed nostalgia is for the cars, the spectator swarming and daredevil behavior, or both. Makes classic open road racing [ex: Targa Florio] seem incredibly meek in comparison.)

4 Likes

I think it is a car to keep in your living room, to show it to all your friends, I mean, if you are very, very, very rich.

3 Likes

Without that “top speed key”, the Veyron is limited to 340 kmh. Such a scheme, if broadly applied, might have next to no effect on road safety.

2 Likes

Ow, I can feel his pain from here!

10 Likes

You Need To Watch A Trials Racing Champion Take A Yamaha Ténéré 700 Where It Was Never Meant To Go

3 Likes

Captivates him. In every sense of the word.

1 Like

The background gif used on the Mini Ferrari web page below of this girl driving a mini Ferrari is just, well, something…

https://www.testarossaj.com/

https://www.testarossaj.com/design/

“Mummy, may I have another?”

3 Likes

Haven’t you always wanted to don a white helmet and race a flying contraption through a forest?

(me neither)

6 Likes

Nope. But a zipline sounds interesting.

1 Like

What am I missing here?

1 Like

Absurd juxtaposition of a child probably not old enough to drive in a “toy” car that few adults can afford. Call me crazy but it just seems nuts. Not my world I guess. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Ah. I was looking for something untoward in the background

4 Likes

This would make such a cool hearse, almost matching Howard’s E-Type.

2 Likes
2 Likes

An All-Electric Lancia Delta Restomod Will Take The World Rallycross Circuit Next Year

2 Likes
3 Likes

From the site: TOP SPEED: Estimated above 60km/h*

*top speed may vary in certain territories due to local laws and regulations

Anyone with the bucks to buy this turn-your-child-into-an-asshole “toy”, can probably get an exception to the aforementioned laws and regulations. A phone call to a mayor who then has a word with local law enforcement. Pookie-kins wants to go fast!

2 Likes

Looks ready for pylon racing!

2 Likes
4 Likes