'Motors'

Bentley MK VI Cresta II “Facel Metallón” (1951)

4 Likes

Aaaaah, now you say it, I see the badge. It is most handsome, so it is

3 Likes

Yeah, the badge looked like it was either a Bentley or a Hyundai Genesis… :rofl:

2 Likes

My BF got a Genesis as a loaner after crashing his car.
tophat-cool tophat-biggrin tophat-rofl
jaw

Hot damn, that thing was gorgeous, and fast AF!!!

5 Likes

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/22/style/elon-musk-tesla-cybertruck.html

4 Likes
6 Likes
2 Likes

5 Likes

A group of Hungarian Happy Mutants periodically gather, along with their Happy Mutant rail vehicles, ride this now closed rural railway, and have a party.

Here’s a video showing more of the route:

“This video made on 90th anniversary of opening and 9th anniversary of closing this railway line through the prairie of Bugac, Hungary.”

I like the 1st one b/c get to see the people and their weird rail cars, and the 2nd for the lovely views, and being able to see the old shelters and stations.

Oh, and while not motorized, Hungarian horses are sexy.

6 Likes
5 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes

Navy’s Cold War-Era Helicopter Crew Escape System Literally Sliced Fuselages Apart

7 Likes

Massive Overland Train Left To Rot In Alaska Protected America From Russki Attack During The Cold War

5 Likes

This is like a flying go-cart! And probably even more fun!

6 Likes
2 Likes
6 Likes

Smaller versions of that are coastal workhorses. I seriously considered one as a cruising boat because you could take your toys with you. I like the workboat ethic.

I’d take mountain bikes, paddleboards and kayaks, maybe a sailing dinghy. Pick up a few delivery jobs to make it pay, or at least make the whole shitshow deductible.

4 Likes

similar, but with an ICE:

(ETA: more info)

6 Likes

Fiat Ferroviaria Pendolino & Valmet “Lättähattu [Flat Hat]” Dm7.

10 Likes