'Motors'

Get in line! Who wouldn’t want a beaut of a ute like that?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Isn’t it just cute?

6 Likes
5 Likes

From self-driving or uncrewed cars, trucks, and submarines…to air taxis:

:thinking: I’d prefer more investment in training/hiring good drivers, captains/crews, and pilots. There are those who will argue automation is better - especially in environments hostile to human life. I believe that people make different decisions when they have some skin in the game.

This also raises concerns about environmental impact and debris. If humans hadn’t already littered the oceans, remote lands, and Earth’s atmosphere with toxic junk in the name of exploration, my opinion might be different. :woman_shrugging:t4:

ETA: I’m in favor of the move to electric, though.

10 Likes

Yup. Also, trains.

4 Likes
4 Likes

21ft Rolls-Royce?

6 Likes

That was my first association, too. If I had a Phantom VI, I would insist on a pink paint job.

I had one of those once:

Pic pulled off the internet, and it doesn’t really show how intense this shade of pink is.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Please, call Her Penelope Pitstop!

st patricks day good luck GIF by Boomerang Official

12 Likes
5 Likes

I was hoping Royal Enfield would build something like this on their 650 engine.

That Himalayan seems extraordinarily heavy for a go anywhere bike.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Boom Supersonic takes baby steps toward breaking the sound barrier

7 Likes
8 Likes

[BevoNYC: “” — Bluesky (bsky.app)]

8 Likes
4 Likes

Apparently, the charging infrastructure in the Yukon still leaves something to desire. Like, for instance, a charging infrastructure. Well, I never.

8 Likes

Large cars, and in particular trucks, are killing and maiming people. This is a burden of wankpanzer ownership borne by the victims of the selfish behaviour of the owners and by all of society in general.

The tax on pickups should reflect this horrifying cost they extract and this huge burden they place on the state. A radical rethink is required. I demand my freedom from fashion items that are, literally, murderous.

5 Likes