Move over fat pants, Stove Top has fancy stuffing-inspired stuff for this Thanksgiving

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/16/move-over-fat-pants-stove-top-has-fancy-stuffing-inspired-stuff-for-this-thanksgiving.html

3 Likes

in case this makes you contemplate picking up a box: don’t give in! (that’s exactly what they want you to do)

Reminder that the hardest part of making dressing is sauteing some tasty things and ripping/drying bread - both great ways for younger or less-experienced folks get involved and more comfortable in the kitchen. (plus you can make it way more tasty and even healthier if that’s your jam)

4 Likes

Stove top is really not very good as far as stuffing goes, but will do in a pinch.

That being said, I would so buy and wear a $30 red velvet dinner/smoking jacket…

4 Likes

By adding not much more, you could go as Hugh Hefner next Halloween! You wouldn’t even need socks!

2 Likes

My wife may get a little upset if I find a few synthetic and enhanced blondes 20 years younger than me to hang out with though…

4 Likes

The only problem is the way stuff is shipping right now you wouldn’t be able to show it off until 2021. Also is Red Velvet Cake considered a traditional Thanksgiving dessert?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.