MTG dreams of a post-secession scenario

Yeah, wake me when that happens.

11 Likes

They would rather “game the system” (cheat) than change their policies to ones that can appeal to a majority of voters.

7 Likes

“Empty Green” is one of my faves.

4 Likes

FTFY.
Their lust for another Civil War will become a self-fulfilling prophecy if this shit is allowed to continue.

A very LOUD one that gets lots of attention. They are doing everything they can to have the ability to subvert every election from now on, & are working at the State level to do so.

As if mere ‘legality’ was ever a hinderance for them:
“The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.”
-Henry Kissinger
[and whyTF is this evil bastid still alive…]

In their minds, the only ‘fair’ election is one where they win.

I’m leaning more towards prosecution & imprisonment for Sedition, if not full-blown Treason.
And not just for CongressCritters, either.

Seems to me that Pelosi should have refused to seat those Representatives that actively worked to undermine the election results & otherwise refused to uphold their Oath of Office when this current Congress was sworn in.

Bingo!
Except that ‘being correct’ doesn’t matter to them. Power is all they care about.

The only thing that’s going to help us is action at the national level, re: voting rights & it will have to be done before the midterms.

4 Likes

Could still happen in the next session. I won’t hold my breath, but…

4 Likes

It both violates her congressional oath of office and also contradicts the Pledge of Allegiance that righties always claim to love so much

11 Likes

I thought dreaming required a brain.

4 Likes

I always wonder who will pay the Social Security benefits in a secessionist state.

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, I would love to live in a country that I didn’t have to share with these people.

Without constantly having to fight for every little crumb, we’d be able to have the normal universal healthcare, worker protections, and everything else that civilized nations generally have.

2 Likes

Sounds like secession with alimony payments, plus the house, car and kids.

3 Likes

Except with extra added mass murder involved.

6 Likes

“pay a tax for their sins?” I don’t even know how to unpack that.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.