MTG is so proud of her team's new grooming enthusiast

Originally published at: MTG is so proud of her team's new grooming enthusiast | Boing Boing

5 Likes

I had almost forgotten that he existed. :face_vomiting:

38 Likes

That was my reaction almost word for word. :wink:

13 Likes

Wait! He’s straight now?

GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

33 Likes

Your user name plus your comment made me laugh out loud :laughing:

15 Likes

I bet it doesn’t last more than 2 weeks before he suddenly has to move on to do other things.

7 Likes

I saw that headline and thought she had hired an official manicurist or something.

6 Likes

They should get along perfectly.

(checks time)

3 Likes

So now there will be two people in her office who approve of pedophilia.

18 Likes

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

2 Likes

Or gets accidentally shot by MTG while she is fumbling through her purse for Tic-Tacs.

8 Likes

He’s Ex-gay. I do not know why anyone would voluntarily put themselves through that, but he was always an outsider in the gay community.

15 Likes

“I treat it like an addiction,” he said last March, referring to his homosexuality. “I hope people will support and pray for me, if for no other reason than they share my delight at the prospect of Milo Yiannopoulos furiously and indignantly railing against homosexuals for sins of the flesh.”

The gurl doth protest too much.

1 Like

Because the gay conservative gadfly nazi shtick wasn’t paying well, so he’s rebranding.

18 Likes

Which is, of course, short for self-loathing and full of internalized homophobia.

16 Likes

Not everyone goes through the process voluntarily, which is why they all get tortured until they doubt and loath themselves. They need to be broken before they are rebuilt by the Xtians.

MY would have been put through the same process, just in case he changes his mind.

11 Likes

Oh, yeah, I know all too well that my glib summary doesn’t apply to most of them where it was forced from the outside (way too many stories about conversion therapy.) I also don’t believe it works, but as long as MY remains very vocal about it he can convince others who’ll open their wallets for him.

8 Likes

Isn’t this the plot to the Steve Carrel movie “The Forty Year Old Intern”?

3 Likes

I would say “How the mighty has fallen”, but was he ever anything more than a grifting edgelord?

9 Likes

was gay, has offended everyone at some point, turned his life back to Jesus and Church, and changed his life

Ohhh, I get it, since he’s doing the “ex-gay” “come-to-Jesus” con*, the whole pro-pedophilia episode (and anything else he said that was “offensive”) can get swept away (“you can’t bring that up - that was before, he’s a different person, now!”) and she also gets “gays are groomers” and “being gay is a choice” as bonuses.

*I can only assume the whole thing is a cynical grift because… look who all is involved.

11 Likes