Marjorie Taylor Greene says a "thank you" is owed to the man who sexually harassed AOC

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene says a "thank you" is owed to the man who sexually harassed AOC | Boing Boing

6 Likes

There are sociopaths out there who don’t gleefully embrace being an utter piece of garbage the way EmptyG does.

26 Likes

Not sure there’s a serious future for a party stocked full of politicians whose sole concern seems to be who can be the biggest asshole for no reason. The base may adore them, but they need more than the base…

9 Likes

there are sociopaths,
then there is mtg…

10 Likes

Is it just me, or are all her public statements made just to annoy, shock, or pick a fight with strangers? What should her role be, other than entertaining her constituents with this kind of behavior? What did she do that was really productive for American society? Every time I read about her, it feels like she’s on stage doing a stand-up comedy show for a certain type of audience.

8 Likes

She’s running point for the qQp culture war.

Keeping her people angry and sticking it the libs. Cue guns shooting into the air.

Meanwhile collecting dividends that her people will never see.

16 Likes

But if she was in a private company like Amazon or Diageo, she would end up getting fired for not doing the job she was hired to do, wouldn’t she?

11 Likes

She’s been “fired” by her company in a sense. No committees or chairs or any real power on the hill.

She’s more like pirate radio for bigots, Nazis, numb nuts and hair brains who just happens to have an office inside the Longworth House Office Building. In the meantime her constituents are happy that she tries to impeach Biden from time to time or throws in a vote or two to gun up the works.

20 Likes

Typo or not, that works :unamused:

22 Likes

MTG’s political function is to continue pushing the Overton window in such a way to make the other far-right Republicans seem more mainstream and reasonable by comparison.

25 Likes

I’ll take who is Roy Moore for $500.00.

9 Likes

There are no snowflakes out there more fragile than these assholes.

9 Likes

5 Likes

“You can’t make this stuff up!” She exclaimed, making this stuff up.

13 Likes

They are working hard at gerrymandering every district so that they will indeed need nothing but their base. But realistically I think the plan is just to keep everyone distracted until their next coup attempt, or the one after. Or however many it takes to install an evangelical fascist in power.

9 Likes

11 Likes

They know that… which is where gerrymandering and voter suppression laws come in.

17 Likes

Greene embodies Frank Wilhoit’s definition of conservatism:

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit:

There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

6 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant

ill allow it ken jeong GIF

6 Likes