Mueller indicts 12 Russian military officers for election hacking, says DCLeaks & Guccifer 2.0 were Russia intel

They have to say that - as long as possible, unless they have an elephant stomp into the room with fireworks going off that they can’t ignore.

Why?

Because if you think this is political now - the second real proof that the election was altered happens you have a civil war level bombshell that will hit the country - even if the proof is iron clad you can guarantee the rest of the investigation is done at that point - because the country will stop - one side to prove it’s innocence - the other side in righteous indignation.

Even if there is proof - that kind of charge can’t be levied until the rest of the investigation is over - if you want any meaningful work done.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s not the hottest temperature ever, but across the UK, it’s the hottest and driest June on record. (Which is causing previously unknown archaeological sites to be revealed, for instance, as vegetation dies back.) I.e. it’s not normal, mild British summer weather.

1 Like

Son of a…

3 Likes

New England has been about 70-80 degrees and sunny with low to moderate humidity for the last 3 weeks or so. Um, Thanks!

But did she shift her purse from one arm to the other? :open_mouth:

http://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/thequeen/the-queens-secret-handbag-code-77573

4 Likes

I heard somewhere that Rosenstein briefed the President on this. I wonder if that was in person. What a fun meeting that would have been.

2 Likes

British martial arts are a little different, aren’t they?

3 Likes

This is Trump. All that polite subtlety is wasted on him.

13 Likes

She would, I mean her image there, would make an excellent tattoo. Or bumpersticker.

1 Like

And lest we forget, Obama did brief the leaders of Congress on what was going on in September. McConnell’s response was that if Obama took any of the news public, he would see to it that it was attacked as a partisan attempt by the Democrats to swing the election.

The Democratic leaders in the room unanimously agreed on the need to take the threat seriously. Republicans, however, were divided, with at least two GOP lawmakers reluctant to accede to the White House requests.

According to several officials, McConnell raised doubts about the underlying intelligence and made clear to the administration that he would consider any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics.

So, y’know…

6 Likes

How about the State Department?:

I think about this every time I hear some American frothing with moral indignation about foreign interference.

BTW, this is never included in the standard litany about Russian hacking. :slightly_smiling_face:

Watch the circus, ignore the bread.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.