Musicians turn Drumpf's Fisher-Price presidential memo into "Morrissey" and "Ramones" tunes

You can have The Smiths without Morrissey

3 Likes

You had to sneak into my room just to read my diary
It was just to see, just to see
All the things you knew I’d written about you

Oh so many illustrations
Oh, but I’m so very sickened
Oh, I am so sickened now

Oh, it was covfefe, covfefe,
It was covfefe, covfefe,
It was covfefe, covfefe, aha

1 Like

I turned it into a tshirt: https://teespring.com/en-GB/i-want-nothing-impeach-trump?pid=389&cid=100019

5 Likes

I kinda know every single lyric to every single Smiths song, but didn’t realize that Moz had gone full white nationalist. Here’s an overview for others who weren’t in the loop like me: https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2019-10-24/morrissey-anti-immigrant-white-nationalist-hollywood-bowl

2 Likes

Here is what I thought of when I heard him say, 'I want nothing."

Please tell me this note has been photoshopped.

If not, then I have to embrace the fact that we have a sitting president that not only has idiotic notes for nonsensical idiotic speeches, and actually writes them with a F-ing sharpie.

What’s with the sharpies?

Air Force One probably needs to restock:

“Comfortable design for small hands.” I believe they come in washable, too.

1 Like

Maybe they write fat enough letters to be seen by a man who’s too vain to wear glasses?

1 Like

I would tend to agree, but in the age of contacts it just doesn’t make sense.

Unless he’s so, I don’t even know, narcissistic?, that he needs the big bold letters to see them because he’s got the biggest and bestest eyesight, and couldn’t possibly need corrective lenses, and refuses to wear them.

Also, I’ll continue to believe that this is photoshop, simply because I’m not really sure that tRump can read/write.

1 Like

One word: Führerschreibmaschine.

1 Like

I’d wear them but I can’t cuz astigmatism. And even if he could, are there contacts for reading, that match those little half sized glasses people wear? Even if there were, that doesn’t make sense, cuz people aren’t usually reading. Especially him! :woman_shrugging:

I am very disappointed that I did not think of this myself. They even look like song lyrics. Mad props to that first Smiths one, totally spot on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.