Morrissey just published a scathing open letter to Johnny Marr: "Stop using my name as click-bait"

Originally published at: Morrissey just published a scathing open letter to Johnny Marr: "Stop using my name as click-bait" | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Moz is gonna be pissed when he finds out that his quote was used, unironically, as the title of the article.

22 Likes

So Marr says he doesn’t really know Morrissey anymore and Morrissey replies “shut up, you don’t know me”.

Say it with me: Christ, what an…

36 Likes

Can we santorum his name?

Christ, what a morrissey

18 Likes

29 Likes

e75c9265d703b2f93fc3853c79406f59248f12aa_2_689x412

30 Likes

FWIW I think Moz is right; there is no need to mention him. Or quote him. Or support him. Or hear from him. Or link to his site. Or play his music. Or even think of him. Ever again.

Once flushed, we never stop to remember a turd. So be it with Moz, too.

12 Likes

That turd is a floater that keeps coming back and doesn’t know it’s not wanted.

10 Likes

Why do I now read Morrissey quotes in Jacob Rees-Mogg’s voice?

10 Likes

Because he’s a political ally of Rees-Mogg?

10 Likes

Does he really expect the guy he was in a band with to never mention his name again in interviews?

18 Likes

Morrissey, shut your pie hole. And get vaccinated you fecking asshole.

14 Likes

Maybe we hate it when our friends don’t become unpopular like we do?

I hope that Morrissey gets his head straight and surfaces from the mire.

7 Likes

it’s almost as if we need to hash out the pros and cons of trying to separate the art from the artist again.

16 Likes

I want Marr to Streisand Effect him, but he seems the kind of guy that’s above that petty sort of stuff, unlike the utterly deplorable Morrisey.

5 Likes

I think I remember him. He’s this guy, right?

19 Likes

Every interview I’ve read with Marr points to him being a) a musician who likes to talk about music, and b) not particularly petty. No goss, no trash talk, just a lot about music and what he loves about it.

17 Likes

My eyes!!! Aaaaaaaaaaagh!!!

10 Likes

I heard that Morrissey is working on an album and tour with Kid Rock.

14 Likes

Ted Cruz being the love child of Morrissey and Kid Rock makes a weird kind of sense…

14 Likes