Musk boosts 4chan claim that women are incapable of critical thinking

Sounds like a bunch of BS if you ask me.

6 Likes

Fortunately, everyone here is a free and independent critical thinker. We all agree on that, rught?

5 Likes

f u middle finger GIF by Bobbi DeCarlo

22 Likes

I’m not.

11 Likes

21 Likes

Invasion Of The Body Snatchers GIF

9 Likes

didn’t y’all notice the double antisemitism in the subtitle… in the photo… in the OP… in the tweet… in the screenshot… what the fuck is that jew hatred and islamophobia? straight to hell Elon!!!

2 Likes

I’m sure you’re right and agree with the sentiment, but It’s hard to make out in the screenshot. Do you have a clearer one? From what I can see, it looks bad:

“He is [worse?] than a Jew . [? ?] may Allah forgive me for uttering this word [? ?]”

2 Likes

I read it as

He is [worse] than a Jew, [he is?] – may
Allah forgive me for uttering this word
– [an] Oregonian

4 Likes

EDIT: never mind

The “original” from “X” is not any clearer

2 Likes

Come On Reaction GIF

7 Likes

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

What The Hell Wtf GIF

What Is This Wtf GIF

13 Likes

Or not saying anything at all, instead flagging it as offensive, misinformation, &/or uncut bullshit.

Hey here’s an interesting observation: I’d like to see Musk go (i.e., try to finish) one round in the ring with Imane Khelif, like he was going to do with Zuck, but even more interesting to observe. I know where I’d put my money on who “can’t defend themselves physically.”

16 Likes

I’d suggest an alternative diagnosis for self-identifying alpha men

17 Likes

…or he’s just a mean fucking arsehole.

18 Likes

People like Musk, Trump, L. Ron Hubbard always have to tell everyone that they have an “interesting observation”.

14 Likes

And these so-called “geniuses” are still buying into science that was de-bunked decades ago, going so far as to suggest that a new society be formed on its basis.

When keeping wolves in captivity, humans typically throw together adult animals with no shared kinship. In these cases, a dominance hierarchy arises, Mech adds, but it’s the animal equivalent of what might happen in a human prison, not the way wolves behave when they are left to their own devices.

It’s an “interesting observation” only insofar as it’s deranged.

It’s an indispensable part of the grifter’s toolkit. I have no doubt something to that effect is recommended by Dale Carnegie.

18 Likes

Not to be a biological determinist, brains are complicated etc.
But, as best I know, it’s the exact opposite. Testosterone encourages a person to seek validation from others, it’s the status/popularity seeking hormone.

Also, he’s saying women don’t start arguments? That’s a bold claim.

9 Likes

Musk is definitely an alpha male.

In the software engineering sense.

29 Likes

Everybody Has A Plan Until They Get Punched In The Face

9 Likes