Musk fancies himself an Ayn Randian superhero, so naturally, he'll blame others for Twitter's downfall

… apparently it’s originally by John Rogers

10 Likes

I expect that in ten years EM will be John McAfee

8 Likes

I want to see him in his superhero costume that you know damn well he’s already had designed for himself. Probably several.

4 Likes

SuperDoge?

5 Likes

Didn’t we all? Ok, many of us? It’s a really appealing cult for kids who are smart outcasts… I had a summer of it.

3 Likes

Don’t forget plain old poisoning. From Wikipedia:

Martian soil is toxic, due to relatively high concentrations of perchlorate compounds containing chlorine. Elemental chlorine was first discovered during localised investigations by Mars rover Sojourner, and has been confirmed by Spirit, Opportunity and Curiosity.

Sorry, your potatoes are dead, Space Matt Damon!

5 Likes

And now shit-fer-brains has stopped Twitter feeds to Flipboard, which I use constantly for the likes of boingboing as well as a convenient way of keeping track of those relatively few people on Twitter I’m actually interested in, as well as the ones I’m just an interested bystander to the ongoing clusterfuck of their lives. Like Musk.
Oh well, t’was fun while it lasted.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.