Musk’s failure to identify the most significant factor impacting Tesla’s stock price spells continued doom (it's him)

“… a very smart investor I just spoke to …”

Not content with being the new Trump on Twitter, Elon has now adopted Trump’s tactic of citing unnamed people who support everything he says.

Next, they’ll be thanking him with tears in their eyes: “Mr. Elon, sir, thank you for saving Twitter from the Marxists. My daughter was dying of woke disease, but since you bought Twitter, she’s found a boyfriend, bought a pick-up truck, and thrown away all her pronouns.”

16 Likes

you know that story about somebody wakes up and everybody they meet is an asshole. Maybe somebody should have a word with Elon…

2 Likes

The Deviled Egg Spice must flow

6 Likes

As discussed in another recent thread, I suspect a lot of this decline is also regression to the mean. A niche semi-luxury car maker with low production, mostly local distribution, and chronic production problems having a market cap ten times that of General Motors is complete and utter fiction. There’s no rational world where Tesla is worth what Wall Street currently thinks it is.

13 Likes

But but but Invisible Hand rational actors efficient markets!

10 Likes

I Hope Please GIF

4 Likes

Why not both? There’s no reason why it can’t be regression to the mean triggered and accelerated by Musk’s performative mismanagement of Twitter, breaking the hold he had on investors.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.