My adult novels are being reissued with covers to match Walkaway!

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/10/18/walkaway-loves-company.html

4 Likes

I hope they all get made into fabulous adult movies!

3 Likes
2 Likes

It makes me so happy to see I’m not the only one with a dirty mind around here. But I have to say, the ones that worry me are the young adult novels. Wink, wink.

3 Likes

Came to see what kind of erotica Cory’s written; leaving mildly disappointed.

9 Likes

The new covers look great. :ok_hand:
Walkaway is brilliant, BTW. Best one yet.

3 Likes

Brilliant covers!

1 Like

Aww, thanks!

Thank you!

I used to work at a bookstore which sold a (very) few adult books. (I recall The Story of O and Autobiography of a Flea amongst our titles.) The owner sold these books, but was very paranoid about moral majority types finding out that we sold them. She thought we might get picketed. (Frankly, I think we could have used the publicity.) On the rare occasions when I was asked if we carried any adult books, my stock response was “Well, some of our books do require a certain degree of literacy.”

7 Likes

You sound like my kind of sales clerk.

7 Likes

nudge_nudge_monty_python

4 Likes

Well, I’m thinking of a certain hot-pool bathing scene in Walkaway. (Write what you know?)

2 Likes

ooh no pixels

1 Like

Am I the only one that thinks these deserve to be released as a box set snuggled inside a similarly themed cardboard holder?

2 Likes

shut up and take my whuffie!!

2 Likes

These remind me a lot of paperback pelican books from the 70s

I especially love the cover for Makers – that’s a brilliant image.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.