My favorite anime I've watched recently

It is very disturbing indeed. And yet I couldn’t stop watching it.

2 Likes

It is the same basic plot of Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! But this time the protagonists are a trio of socially awkward, yet cute, schools girls who want to make an anime because they love animes.

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! - Wikipedia!

2 Likes

You can try old school, Rose of Versailles is a pretty influential and interesting one. If you can deal with late 70’s style.

2 Likes

It’s very good, just upsetting. But it’s about a natural disaster, so…

2 Likes

What made me disturbed was the placid opening in contrast with the anime scenes. Another unsettling thing was the “game of thrones” vibe. As you said, it is a disaster movie and nobody is safe. The anime is good and kept our attention and made me rooting for the characters.

It is based upon a famous japanese sci fi book and spawned even a parody.

4 Likes

The Promised Neverland and Erased are great, though not necessarily the happiest watches ^_^. Will look into the other two. Thank you.

2 Likes

Then there is Fullmetal Alchemist-Brotherhood which has some major emotional peaks and valleys. Also a plus if you are into a steampunk European type setting as a change of pace.

3 Likes

Girls Last Tour… you’re welcome…

2 Likes

Love FMAB. Though the last two episodes felt a bit rushed in animation standard to me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.