MyPillow Guy storms out of Jordan Klepper interview: "You guys are horrible!"

Originally published at: MyPillow Guy storms out of Jordan Klepper interview: "You guys are horrible!" | Boing Boing

12 Likes

32 Likes

Redder and softer.

My Pillow Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

18 Likes

It took Pillow Man quite a while to figure out that Klepper was taking the piss out of him.

23 Likes

Because getting an interview on a national television show that has viewers worldwide is the definition of being cancelled.

no /s, because this is the truth.

35 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 16.25.26

Whew! Saved by the regional copyright fuckwittery.

17 Likes

20 Likes

14 Likes

“This isn’t a Trump rally, it’s a free speech rally . . . where we only talk about Trump.”

13 Likes

he is just doing this to sell pillows…right??? i mean that has to be it, no? please, tell me that is it…???

4 Likes

he speaks the same truth that we believe

4 Likes

Um.

1 Like

He thought he could match wits with Klepper. He brought a down feather to a knife fight.

4 Likes

Not even a feather - a chunk of memory foam.

4 Likes

Well, apparently they got a hold of Lindell before he went on stage. He complained about the interview there and then took the raw footage to Steve Bannon’s show to prove that Klepper was owned. I haven’t watched the footage yet, but my assumption is that it didn’t quite go the way Lindell believes it did.

Edit: Watched the video. Yeah, he doesn’t come off any better. And there’s some self-righteousness to his assuming everyone should do the effort of watching his material when talking to him, so he doesn’t actually have to speak to it; and another bit of irony in saying that they didn’t do their research when even after the fact it’s pretty clear he doesn’t know who Jordan Klepper is and what he does.

5 Likes

If it all only took the snap of a finger…

1 Like

“organic fraud” ?

2 Likes

Lindell’s site gives a different link, but it looks like the same camera source (slightly more footage), with hilariously bombastic headline:

Mike Lindell ‘Crushes’ The Daily Show Reporter’s ‘False Narrative And Propaganda’

https://home.frankspeech.com/tv/video/mike-lindell-crushes-daily-show-reporters-false-narrative-and-propaganda

Always fun when someone like Lindell tries to defend themselves and they look even crazier than they did originally.

Lindell has apparently become fixated on the phrase packet captures which he claims ipso facto proves voter fraud. Not sure how since: none of the disputed voting machines were Internet-connected; and, if ‘his people’ had this sensitive information, the only way they could have it is by violating multiple hacking statutes before there was any awareness/allegations of “fraud”… But anyway…

I mean, Lindell even disputes that its a “Trump rally.” Klepper: “It’s says MAGA in the title and he’s speaking at it…” Lindell can only sputter and change the subject and say Twitter’s Jack Dorsey is going to prison.

He either needs to do less coke or more coke-- either way, he’d sound more lucid.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.