Mystery beast photographed in Texas backyard raises concern of chupacabra

Originally published at: Mystery beast photographed in Texas backyard raises concern of chupacabra | Boing Boing

3 Likes

So definitely a chupacabra then!
/s

The cover image is unrelated, as BB do. The actual photos are much less terrifying.

13 Likes

“chupacabra”: Spanish chupa, ‘sucks’, and cabras, ‘goats’

Apparently it was munching on wild berries.

bayas, ‘berries’. thus the nearly as terrifying: chupabaya!

8 Likes

Still annoyed that the chupacabra somehow got downgraded from “little green alien lizard-bug that sucks blood from goats” to “literally just a hairless dog”. Apparently the enshittification of everything even applies to cryptids.

12 Likes

You mean, like what happened to Average-sized-foot? :worried:

5 Likes

GIF by Ghostbusters

4 Likes

Must have hidden on the X-1. I hear they’re all over Mexico.

6 Likes

Do any of you folks think those teeth look like the teeth of a berry eating creature.? I kind of think of fangs meant for ripping flesh from bone but i could be mistaken.

1 Like

Hey! I remember you!

6 Likes

God, Johnny Bravo is looking old these days…

2 Likes

Venture Bros Brock Samson GIF

7 Likes

Is it that bad taxidermy lion come to life?

1 Like

Dogs are omnivores and have what are literally called canines for when such needs arrive. You have them too.

Also the video is obviously a dog and I don’t know why anyone finds this interesting.

1 Like

chupawitness
From this to that.

If you are wondering.

A five-year investigation by Benjamin Radford, documented in his 2011 book Tracking the Chupacabra, concluded that the description given by the original eyewitness in Puerto Rico, Madelyne Tolentino, was based on the creature Sil in the 1995 science-fiction horror film Species.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.