Mystery-flavored Oreos

How about green tea?

1 Like

I think we should expand on this- let’s make marketers the test subjects for all experiments testing bio-reactivity.

2 Likes

I would at least try unagi flavor.

2 Likes

Waffles and Syrup Oreos are really, really good. They taste exactly like Eggos with butter and syrup, but in cookie form. I’ve bought about half a dozen packages of them, and will be sad when they go away.

Doritos did a similar mystery flavor campaign a few years ago. One of the flavors was “fast food hamburger” — basically mustard and pickle flavor with some sweetness and meatinesss — and I’d buy a bag of those if they ever came back.

1 Like

Tastes like… despair.

5 Likes

we’ve got a person at my work who’s totally into trying each new “limited edition” flavor.

Some are quite nasty, but some are actually pretty tasty (if you can handle the sheer sugar overload). For example, the “apple pie” flavor. Graham cracker-esque flavored cookie with very synthetic apple tasting filling. Kind of gross and chemical flavored in one respect. Kind of addictive in the “if you concentrated an apple pie into a pill” sort of sense…

You can never have enough green tea, red bean or chestnut flavored anything in Japan.

It’s close to Fruity Pebbles, I guess. Honestly, the flavor seemed closer to Flintstone Chewable Vitamins to me. In retrospect, I suppose there was a reason those two products had such a similar flavor.

3 Likes

Terrible thing we sometimes make at home: rice cereal treats made with Fruity Pebbles and dark chocolate chips in addition to the requisite marshmallows.

“Terrible” in that they disappear rather quickly.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.