Mystery man found dead in wall of women's washroom

@SeamusBellamy is truly a man of many trades

2 Likes

But did he fix the fucking toilet? JEEZUS. FOLLOW-THROUGH.

5 Likes

Where do you think he found the material for his screenplay?

1 Like

You ought to be careful talking about taxidermy and malls when they find stuffed people in the walls…

BTW, how long has he been there, for Globs sake?
I was shown a picture this week. Some idiot had closed off a venting opening underneath a bridge, to prevent doves from breeding inside. Unfortunately, they did not control for bats. The poor tiny ex-fluffballs don’t look fluffy any more hanging in there, mummified… :frowning:

1 Like

Right? When I found a body in my wall at work, they made me move my desk to cover the hole. To be fair though, it did improve the feng shui of my office.

4 Likes

Spent 2 hours in one last week re-spacing the plumbing for a Barber Shop’s new furniture/fixtures I was installing. The pictures don’t do it justice, the original wall was covered with slat wall and mirror squares and a few hanging racks from a 1980’s clothing boutique; when they built the wet wall they just popped in front of all that stuff. You can see it was about 24" wide and 24 feet long with a hatch in the back of a closet for access.

3 Likes

Based on the floor plan, either the 3rd or 4th floor mezzanine.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.