Name something you trust more than Donald Trump

H/T @SenorSchaffer

22 Likes

Joe Isuzu

17 Likes

A rabid skunk.

11 Likes

I trust Captain Kirk not to violate the Prime Directive more than I trust the Angry Turnip not to violate the Constitution.

25 Likes

I trust that nobody will leave him alone with this book.

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/17/510252058/trump-will-be-sworn-in-with-same-bible-as-lincoln-and-obama

15 Likes

Does he plan to have prostitutes piss on it?

13 Likes

I assume that is Penceā€™s duty now.

17 Likes
18 Likes

Inspirational quotes about trust.

Also whomever Chris is.

11 Likes

A 60 year old prostate gland.

12 Likes

I know that billboard! I pass it every time I go visit my dad in Indiana.

5 Likes

That wasnā€™t sarcastic was it? Iā€™d hate to think you might be taunting Happy Fun Ball.

5 Likes

I-65 in Indiana is chock full of billboards like this scaring people into believing in Jesus.

Driving on I-65 always makes me aware of my own mortality, so itā€™s probably a good place for them.

4 Likes

I have a t-shirt that is still in my rotation. It reads ā€œGore '08. For Earthā€™s Sake.ā€ with a picture of the earth. A couple years ago, my brother told me that I shouldnā€™t wear it. That it embarrassed him to be seen with me wearing it. Heā€™s a bit on the conservative side, and didnā€™t want to be seen associating with a hippy (something you wouldnā€™t call me if you saw me).

10 Likes

I didnā€™t know Gore ran in '08.

He didnā€™t. This was a very limited run t-shirt made for a morning interview NY television show where Gore was to appear, in an effort to get him to run. A friend of a friend worked on the crew and they snagged one for me.

7 Likes

19 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes