Naomi Klein unmasks Naomi Wolf's wild conspiracy theories in new book

Originally published at: Naomi Klein unmasks Naomi Wolf's wild conspiracy theories in new book | Boing Boing

4 Likes

I would like the audiobook to be narrated by Michelle Wolf.

23 Likes

You’re doing it wrong! Naomi Watts

23 Likes

If you don’t get vaccinated, vaccinated people won’t have a scent anymore. Well, along with almost anything else.

8 Likes

And the video game scripted by Naomi Alderman.

13 Likes

Naomi Judd, from beyond the grave!

4 Likes

air wolf helicopter GIF by MANGOTEETH

turns out in “airwolf” the helicopter was actually named “naomi”. who knew? :wink:

5 Likes

Have I been missing something significant about how people check rooms for conspecifics?

The rest of the items on the list fall into the much blander continuum that runs from “citation needed” to “are you sure that’s internally consistent?”; but there’s a lot of daylight between “I think your positions are wrong and wrongly arrived at” and “are you quite sure we share the same basic sense organs?”

6 Likes

Yeah, I would think if they were actually going to do this it would be a functional app that still exist. The single greatest hurdle to “one world government” bullshit is the utter incompetence of bureaucracy. The future looks a lot more like Brazil than A Brave New World.

IMG_4772

6 Likes

I recently visited The Sigmund Freud Museum in Vienna, and learned that he had written an essay called “On the Uncanny” (or something like that). He talks at length about the device of the doppelgänger, how and why it gives rise to that sensation we call “uncanny”. I had never read any Freud (gap in my education!) and this was very interesting.

2 Likes

Covid-19 vaccines essentially “gum up” people’s brains and alter their energy fields

Nothing that a good Naomi Wolf Wellness Crystal ™ can’t re-align. Ask for it by name, as long as the name isn’t Naomi Klein.

4 Likes

She should ask her brother Calvin for help on that scent thing.

9 Likes

back to the future calvin klein collection GIF

8 Likes

But the vaccine alters your jeans!

fashion GIF by Wantering

5 Likes

The famous Second City dictum for good comedy: “No, but…”

2 Likes

Just, well, wow. The other day I had to change shirts because the first one I was wearing was inside out, and by the time I’d realized it, I’d sweat a little bit. Once the “inside smells” became “outside smells” it was time for a wardrobe change.

I am vaxxed, boosted, and unfortunately a little ripe. These people are way out of their skulls.

3 Likes

3C89EED5-1660-44E3-91CA-8E524655C377_4_5005_c

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.