NASA image from 1973 reveals alien structure inside lunar crater.... or not

Never forget!

4 Likes

Hmmm… That’s no moon…

4 Likes

Which moon?

2 Likes
4 Likes

Besides, why use photos taken by the Lunar Orbiter III in 1967 when much, much better pictures are available today?
(Because the newer pictures don’t confirm his “theory”?)

4 Likes

Did somebody see the hole in the moon?
(Needs a small auditory willing suspension of disbelief.)

3 Likes

Derailling the topic…

1 Like

This hoax is so ridiculous I couldn’t find it anymore. Maybe the creators were so ashamed, they decided to delete it.

3 Likes

it’s always funny how these things get phrased:

There is no evidence that human remains were found on the moon, a NASA spokesperson told Reuters

why not just say, “there are no human remains on the moon” and be done with it?

3 Likes

I was working on a very stressful project, and got a demotivational calendar for the site office wall. The project manager, who was a genuinely nice guy, flew in for some intense meetings. He was sitting in our office, and looked up to see a sunset photo of a shipwreck with the caption “It may be that the entire purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.” He didn’t say a thing for a bit, then just sighed.

ETA: found it

mistakesdemotivator_grande-3484545701

5 Likes

There was a phrase at one of my previous offices;

“Eagles may soar among the clouds, but Weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines.”

I’m not 100% sure on the usage, but it feels like a truism, you know?

5 Likes

Todd punched a hole in the moon for Ramona… that one time…

3 Likes

has the site been reimaged with better cameras? 1973 was low tech as cameras go. and Apollo was over by 1972, which means that moving closer was never an option.

2 Likes

Saw my favourite example of that genre while in Munich last month for the first day of Oktoberfest:

7 Likes
2 Likes

sans waste matter

1 Like

That’s the moon’s secret night club

2 Likes

Its just the remnants of the Radar Men from 1952

3 Likes

It’s definitely an artifact, just not one on the Moon. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.