National Enquirer publisher turns on Trump

The kind of juicy situation that has me throwing popcorn at my face w/o caring if any gets into my mouth. Too much happening “on the screen”!

1 Like

To the MAGA-hat-wearing assholes who complain that Stormy Daniels has nothing to do with the Russia probe, I would point out that Bill Clinton lying about having sex with an intern had nothing to do with the Arkansas land deal known as Whitewater. I would then state “payback’s a bitch” and drop the microphone.

28 Likes

Manafort-cohen

17 Likes

I like the Huffpost headline the best:

5 Likes

If the Republicans really wanted Hillary to go to prison they should’ve invited her to join this administration.

35 Likes

this one?

yeah that’s pretty sweet.

34 Likes

3add7a10f7c51b2e21517d4eced83b8b

17 Likes

wow, this might make " This week’s tabloids:" worth reading.

7 Likes

17 Likes

18 Likes

Potentially, this could hurt Trump more than Manafort or Cohen.

4 Likes

12 Likes

Man, Groot really let himself go

9 Likes

Incredible.

11 Likes

Holy shit; does this damn rabbit hole ever end?

13 Likes

I think it’s less of a rabbit hole and more of a wormhole to a dimension that’s entirely made of shit.

24 Likes

I am outraged to see a decent, hardworking American businessperson’s name dragged through the mud in partisan political smear campaigns. This goes double when the person doing it is a notorious prostitute.

We can only hope Stormy Daniels and the other women won’t have their reputations sullied by associating with Putin’s rent-boy Donald.

18 Likes

5 Likes

Can’t you just see Trump paraphrasing Lyndon Johnson: “If I’ve lost Pecker, I’ve lost America.”?
Well, OK, probably not.

7 Likes

Well, Friday is typically when the really explosive stories get released so they can die out over the weekend.

I am having a hard time imagining what the story coming out on Friday will be.

4 Likes