National Enquirer publisher turns on Trump

I wonder if Pecker is really part of a Project Deeptrump Conspiracy, who, knowing the Orange Man is on his way out, would sooner see a legacy of “So the guy had some lady troubles -who hasn’t?!” rather than “So the guy conspired with Russia to overthrow the US -livin’ the dream, amirite?!”

2 Likes

Let’s not get too excited; a Pecker splitting from Trump was only ever going to be a small loss.

7 Likes

SYLVIA!

#Popcorn

3 Likes

FOX NEWS: Trump continues soaring upwards. No end to greatness in sight.
flaming_tumblepuppy_2

19 Likes

I don’t think it’s a rabbit hole.

12 Likes

V1_CR0%2C45%2C480%2C270_AL_UX477_CR0%2C0%2C477%2C268_AL

7 Likes

More pecker jokes please.

7 Likes

Flukeman

4 Likes

12 Likes

Blech
Capture

clicky-clicky. elsewhere on the site…

I feel better.

13 Likes

“Lock him up!”

7 Likes

Wait, what, the National Inquirer actually has some kind of evidence based news now? Hooleey crap, I am clicking my heels together and I am still here but now I want to see if everything Men In Black said about trash tabloids is true!

7 Likes

Could have seen this coming: in the far-distant early days of the Trump administration, the Enquirer regularly plastered boot-licking pieces about the shiatgibbon on the cover. That abruptly stopped, and they’re back to strictly celeb gossip.

6 Likes

You may be on to something. Things that make you go hmmm?

1 Like

It blows my mind that this isn’t brought up every single time they get on their “see! See! No Russians!” Nonsense.

1 Like

Yea, when I posted it the headline was

But my google-fu isn’t as good as @jerwin.

3 Likes

Just goes to show that amongst these people, there are no friends. Just useful partnerships that are only valid as long as they are useful. This particular Pecker figures Trump just flipped from asset to liability.

“Loyalty? That just means people are too scared to double-cross you.”

7 Likes

13 Likes

One has to wonder how many OTHER stories they “captured and killed.” We have pretty solidly established that sleeping around is not a big enough scandal to have much effect on 45, but what ELSE is scurrying from under this rock?

6 Likes

Enquiring minds want to know!

9 Likes