Nearly forgotten pundit makes fun of Tim Walz's son

I have to be very careful where i am when i watch the clip of Gus because it brings me to tears every time. I guess i am just “weird.” Fuck these RWNJ assholes. They have clearly never experienced love in their lives. I could feel bad for them if they weren’t so fucking evil.

19 Likes

There you go, demonstrating again that you’re one of the good ones. Sucks that there’s still an expectation in so many situations that men hide their emotions.

(Reminds me too of all those “Who’s cutting onions?” and such comments; I’m always like Dude, it’s OK to say you’re tearing up. Please do!)

15 Likes

The first time I saw it, I did tear up. Hope was also so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Every time since then it makes me smile and I can feel that almost-teary feeling. Every time I think “wow, if I can ever do something to make my child that proud of me, I would be so happy.”

These people are so messed up that they cannot feel that love. I feel a bit sorry for them. But also, they made their choices. They choose to be horrible and weird and can fuck off. I don’t think picking on Gus is going to go over well with most people whose souls aren’t a cesspit either.

hobbit middle finger GIF

13 Likes

Tv Show Comedy GIF by HULU

(also, why, when I click on the gif widget and type in “that” I now get a bunch of RFK jr. gifs?!?)

11 Likes

If it wasn’t Ann Coulter, I’d be like “You missed out on joy-crying? Oh wow, you can be one of today’s 10,000 and I get to watch! Let’s set this up…”

But it is, so never mind.

13 Likes

anncoulter

13 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.