Needles found in Halloween Candy

You’re probably more likely to be injured by metal in foods due to a manufacturing issue than a malicious troll.

Just as an example:

1 Like

Put googly eyes on 'em.

They are basically nonexistent. It’s surprising there aren’t more incidents, considering that the media trumpets this shite every year. In the end, they are more often parents seeking attention than actual incidents. There have been no incidents of people giving away free drugs to children on Halloween, something that always disappointed me as a youngster in the seventies.

2 Likes

Worst Halloween ever!

1 Like

That’s horrible

2 Likes

If you ask me, when I was a kid I would have sworn up and down that candy makers who put nuts, caramel, and most of all – coconut, were trying to poison me.

my neighbor down the block was giving whiskey shots to the parents/adults and candy to the kids.

9 Likes

That would never fly around these parts. I’m coming over.

4 Likes

In your neck of the woods, people would get in trouble for handing out chocolate-covered espresso beans.

3 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

Screw the project building a robot wife! I’m building that thing now!

I though bringing up the Snopes was good and appropriate research. It was what I did myself.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.