Nemo has passed away

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/29/nemo-has-passed-away.html

35 Likes

Aw man I’m so sorry. He looked like such a lovely doggo.

Vale Nemo. Hope there are rabbits and a comfortable Westy seat for him wherever he’s gone to.

40 Likes

Oh man, Jason. I am truly, truly sorry. He was an excellent doggo and I always loved reading about him from your posts. My condolences to you.

39 Likes

Shit Jason, I’m so sorry.
Only 6 huh?
That is so too bad.

27 Likes

Oh no. That hurts. Especially when you don’t get enough time.

Rest peacefully, Nemo. You were a good boy.

32 Likes

I’m so sorry for you. This is the worst. Mourn however you need to.
(Though I’m still mourning Zulu’s loss years later, being able to say “it’s the natural order of things” eventually became helpful.)

21 Likes

I’m so sorry, Jason. This must be heartbreaking for you and your family. I’m glad you were able to share with us what a Good Boy he was.

27 Likes

Awww, fuck. That’s awful.

18 Likes

So sorry for your loss.

17 Likes

Truly sorry to hear it; our dogs ask for so little and give us so much back. My condolences.

19 Likes

:cry: Sorry for your loss.

15 Likes

Oh no. I am so, so sorry you lost your furry friend.

16 Likes

So sorry to hear that. Losing a dog is the worst

18 Likes

Awww. Poor doggo. Sleep tight, Nemo.

18 Likes

Incredibly sorry for your loss. My kids loved to see Nemo barking on the balcony when we’d go to the beach. (We’re strangers IRL, but I recognized his photos and once blurted out “That must be Nemo,” and they never let it go.)

24 Likes

I’m so, so sorry. He looks like he was a wonderful guy.

14 Likes

So sorry to hear. :frowning:

14 Likes

Awful news, i am so sorry for your loss.

12 Likes

That is heartbreaking - the loss of such a special bond, so suddenly. My sincerest condolences for you and your family. I hope Nemo crossed the rainbow bridge without pain.

14 Likes

It was always nice to see a BB or twitter post with his big sweet face.

I don’t know how I’d deal with a sudden loss of my dog. My old one had lymphoma, so there was that understanding that it was a matter of time.

So sorry . . .take care of yourselves.

18 Likes