Nemo has passed away

Losing beloved pets is hard; my sympathies.

19 Likes

Sincerest condolences, losing a pet is awful.

My wife and I loved Nemo from afar through your posts. He was an awesome dog, and lived a life that other doggos would be jealous of.

15 Likes

Our fur / family sends it’s deepest condolences for Nemo’s final departure. May he wag his tail eternally.

24 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear that. I always enjoyed posts that included Nemo. The sudden losses often seem the hardest. I wish you the best.

13 Likes

sorry for your loss. he looked like a good dog.

12 Likes

I am so sorry. I know how hard it is to lose a pet.

12 Likes

Good dog had good humans; I’m sure Nemo knew that.

Remember the good times, my friend.

12 Likes

Really sorry to hear that; I always enjoyed your accounts of him. It is especially tough to have it happen while you were on holiday with your daughter.

11 Likes

com-optimize%20(43)

We all got to watch Nemo from rescue onward here and he was always a bright spot. I’m so sorry.

22 Likes

You may not need it (hard for me to say as I know neither you nor Nemo), but if you or any other BB-er here needs it, there are a ton of pet loss helplines that you can call anonymously. Many university vet hospitals/schools have them, and there are a lot of others like the ASPCA one or the IAMS food company one.

16 Likes

Thank you for sharing Nemo with us.

24 Likes

my condolences. six years is a blink of an eye :crying_cat_face:

he had a life filled with nothing but love and adventures, and that’s all any dog can ask for.

14 Likes

Sorry to hear

9 Likes

Sorry Jason.

Chasing heaven cats surely now.

10 Likes

My condolences to you and your family, Jason.

Also, I want echo what so many here have said and tell you how much I enjoyed reading about your beautiful boy. He was a super fine doggie.

14 Likes

Ah shit. I enjoyed reading about him.

11 Likes

Fuck. Sorry dude. x

10 Likes

:cry: I’m sorry. Your four-legged friend was fortunate to have a loving family. Like many, I’ll miss Nemo’s presence on Boing Boing. He was a fluffy joy in a difficult world.

15 Likes

Oh, I’m so sorry.
It’s the best price we ever have to pay.
All of we pet owners know, and understand.
He sounds like he had a wonderful life and was loved very much.
The best of boys.
They all are.

11 Likes

I am sorry for your loss.

11 Likes