Nemo has passed away

Welcome to the Boingz, comrade.

7 Likes

My wife has a thing, she says that subsequent pets are selected by previous ones.
It’s the only good reason for there to be a heaven for me at least.
We’ve a wonderful Pittie girl now, she is a doll.
Maybe there is a reason.

9 Likes

Signed in after years of reading to say I’m so sorry. I’ve read of Nemo’s many exploits for a long while now. Wishing you and yours all the best and hoping you find a new handsome pup not as a replacement, but as a friend and companion for your many journeys ahead.

13 Likes

Sorry for your loss. Loved reading about Nemo. 6 is very young and I know the feeling as we lost one of ours at the same age.

10 Likes

Seeing Nemo on these pages always made my day brighter. My heartfelt condolences to you and yours.

11 Likes

We just lost our pyr, too. It sucks. I always loved reading about Nemo, tho it made me sad these last few months. It never would have been long enough.

11 Likes

So sorry to hear about Nemo, Jason. He seemed like an awesome dog and your posts about him always showed how much you loved him.

8 Likes

These big old sweet guys leave a leave such a scar on our soul its hard to even imagine when they are gone. Because they are so sweet though, they fill the empty spots with their sweet goofy dog grins that never go away. I’m sorry Nemo went on ahead of you but he’ll be waiting somewhere with a doggo smile when you need him.

12 Likes

Oh Jason, I’m so, so sorry to hear this news. I’ve always enjoyed following your posts about your pups, esp. Nemo. Sammy, the lab mix from Saint Paul, sends his deepest condolences.

10 Likes

I believe that when I die and if I make it to heaven, all of the Doggos that I have enjoyed will come running to greet me.

7 Likes

So sorry to read about this. Nemo looks so magnificent in the pictures. A good dog can teach you so much.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear Jason. I enjoyed reading about Nemo, thanks for sharing.

7 Likes

Welcome to the Boingz, my friend.

6 Likes

Vale, Neem. :broken_heart:

15 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. I’m am glad he didn’t seem to suffer. You gave him a great life, be comforted that he was happy with you.

5 Likes

I was heartbroken to read this. I’m so sorry for your loss. Thank you for writing about him and promoting rescue information. He was a good boy. Please take care of yourself – this is a hard thing to bear.

8 Likes

I’m seriously gonna miss him. As far as I’m concerned, Nemo was our official mascot.

11 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Losing pets sucks big time.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that @jlw

5 Likes

I feel for you, Jason–you were were the best thing to happen to each other.

5 Likes