Neo-Nazis Attack Boing Boing Publisher

Yo dude autoplay on those instagram things.

10 Likes

A “broom-handled Mauser” works wonders, too.

1 Like

But it’s OK to keep dual citizenship if it’s with Russia, she said.

You can’t make this stuff up.

9 Likes

Did I muck up the formatting?

1 Like

I find this refusal to even pretend quite refreshing.

6 Likes

ohgeez Zach where are you now I love you

continues thrashing

1 Like

well something is mucked up… hearing all 3 of them play over each other and my current tunes isn’t fun.

5 Likes

Hmm, mea culpa! I’m posting the link as given by Twitter’s drop-down nonsense, and altering it doesn’t seem to help–not sure how to add a ‘de-autoplay’ in the code. Is there a way?

3 Likes

Autoplay; it sucks.

7 Likes

It’s something to do with the way oneboxing works.

4 Likes

Hanging out with Run the Jewels - he shows up on the new album, the last track…

6 Likes

Just posted a question about it in the Onebox All the Things meta category. As I said there, I’d expect a fix to be exclusive to each domain’s link, but that’s why I’m a librarian and not a coder/Dev.

Also these:

15 Likes

@codinghorror - how can this autoplay be avoided?

1 Like

Let’s fork this to #meta please.

2 Likes

Good point. We as a society tend to think of college like a trade school, like we are going there to learn how to fix gadgets. This is completely unrealistic, unless you don’t mind massive layoffs like we’ve been seeing in the blue collar sectors. Higher education should be about developing critical thinking skills that can apply to work as well as life in general, and the piece of paper you get with graduation shouldn’t determine the type of job you will have for the rest of your life. Unfortunately, fewer people see the value of an education than see the value of the piece of paper.

I didn’t mean to imply that about you, if that’s what you’re inferring. Sorry for the confusion.

What’s wrong with that?

Again, I’m sorry, that was not my intent.

2 Likes

So, how can we fuck with these guys. Because they picked on Jason so now we get to bring it.

7 Likes

Thanks. I appreciate that.

I also want to say that I think that all forms of education are quite valuable, not just liberal arts. We can have both as a society - we don’t need it to be either or.

13 Likes

Education itself, as an end and not a means, is valuable.

7 Likes

Done. Here:

1 Like

2 Likes