New Age conspiracy theorist praises Putin and Tucker Carlson's charge against the Satanic Cabal

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/02/17/new-age-conspiracy-theorist-praises-putin-and-tucker-carlsons-charge-against-the-satanic-cabal.html

6 Likes

“It is thousands of years old, and it is a demon-worshipping, demon-infested cult of ‘subhumans’.“

Who somehow are mighty and intelligent enough to rule him. And do it secretly. Which doesn’t speak well of his own intellect and abilities.

24 Likes

Damn those sub-human Illuminati!

15 Likes

It’s tough for him.

Being sub-subhuman

17 Likes

Back in the 90s that was a description of a pretty awesome warehouse dance rave.

14 Likes

He means Jews, doesn’t he?

20 Likes

Yes. But I’m sure he’s happy to include others.

17 Likes

Ugh, gross.
I’m all for free speech, but these people are yelling fire in a theater (albeit in slow motion) and the ignorant are just gas soaked rags in the corner.

8 Likes

That’s it! Thank you, this is rave flyer ipsum lorem. We made many jokes about who were were going to sell the self-actualization pills and who the reGenesis blotter. There were true believers of those words then, they’re all grown up now. :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

If you’re selling a stale bigoted conspiracy theory, you go where you know the suckers are: to the New-Age wellness conference.

16 Likes

Instead calling the conspiracy theories can’ we use myths or fairytales?

5 Likes

We should get him and the ‘Walgreen freezers are the gateway to Hell’ guy together.

8 Likes

Most fairytales tended to be made to keep children in line afaict, these theories are far worse.

9 Likes

From is Wikipedia page, Stone blamed the world’s current woes on “Sabbatian Zionist Lurian Kabbalists behind the veil,”… :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

14 Likes

Yeah, that bus is never late.

10 Likes

Or, I don’t know, blatant lies?

As for…

Join us in a “Down The Rabbit Hole” discussion … … No holds barred! … … Bring your questions

…of course they don’t mean those things. I bet I’d be barred in 30 seconds flat if I were to turn up and ask some questions!

14 Likes

" Weaponisation of the Biosphere…sovereign expression, self-actualisation, and zero-point consciousness…highly respected crypto expert and self-custody advisor…a digital solution for frequency tuning…an inventive device for structuring and imprinting drinking water… decode the entire fabric of reality from a quantum perspective…engineered religions, scarcity economics, the poisoning of our resources, the registration and subjugation of people from birth till death, technology, frequency and AI…transmuting these agendas through conscious remedies, peaceful deconstruction and ReGenesis… a dynamic container for bold ideas and forward-thinking initiatives… truth and honesty inquiry in journalism, has been propelled through the gestalt, through the zeitgeist…"a mind-blowing journey through the white-hot flame of pure truth!!!

18 Likes

point pointing GIF by Shalita Grant

4 Likes

Have they ever been seen in the same room?

4 Likes

I’d like to see them in the same fridge.

10 Likes