New DHS reports reveals terrifying scope of the Department's manufactured Antifa scare

Real Life Love GIF by Abbey Luck

16 Likes

“The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.”
― Henry Kissinger

11 Likes

Interestingly enough, all of the conspiracy-sounding reports from progressives have been verified to be 100% true:

Police directly coordinating with white suppremacists

Plainclothes police smashing windows and destroying property

Feds in unmarked vehicles snatching people off the streets without any due process

Trump utilizing traditionally non-enforcement agencies to do the dirty work smashing skulls

MAGA terrorist threats and attempted assassinations at every level of government

Trump gassing peaceful protestors and arresting a minister in a church to have a photo op with an upside down Bible

Innocent mothers having their car windows smashed and taken into custody for no reason while the cops are applauded by the press for kidnapping her child

Numerous instances of voter fraud both at the official and individual levels

Congress lowlifes announcing real-time positions of members of the chain of succession to terrorists attempting to assassinate them

Every one of those things is immediately provable now, but sound like crazy talk out of context.

Edited for typo. Wtf is the point of auto-correct if it just makes up words?

24 Likes

I am not at all surprised by this revelation. COINTELPRO still lives.

4 Likes

@thomdunn In your final paragraph you mention that the Antifa conspiracy was funded by the DNC. I didn’t see that in the article which stated fairly clearly that it was Trump’s DHS which perpetrated this fraud.

“there are plenty of people who will continue to insist that the DNC-funded Antifa conspiracy was real”

I didn’t think I needed the tag around those words, given all of the context presented before that. I thought it was pretty clearly a callback to the first paragraph where I wrote

The then-President of the United States of America and his supporters encouraged the idea that there was a massive conspiracy of hyper-organized anarchist anti-fascists in the city working under direct orders from George Soros and/or the Democratic National Committee to cause civil unrest and destabilize the region in order to ensure a Democratic victory in the upcoming election.

4 Likes

Not since Charles Kennedy resigned as leader, I’m sorry to say. The Orange Bookers moved them to the right of centre at best. They are still left of Tory though.

On the plus side, I don’t think the LibDems have any plans to remove my rights, which is far more than I can say for the Tories, Labour or the Green Party of England and Wales. I might end up voting for them at the next general election by default.

I hate this country.

It’s been happening in the UK for the last six years as well, even longer if you look at the rise of TERFism (so make that ten years). Don’t think it can’t happen here, because it has been for quite a while.

5 Likes

I had it out with a friend’s dad (we’ll call him Boomer McBoomerface) about these extrajudicial arrests in Portland when they were happening. Unmarked vans rolling up and just snatching people off the streets; people who hadn’t done a goddamn thing. Etc.

McBoomerface shifted between shrugging it off and wholly, explicitly justifying it. Alternatively dismissing my concerns as “liberal handwringing” and “much ado about nothing,” and expressing full support of the measures as some kind of preemptive, “defensive” arrest “before they can do something bad” (which, in his addled mind, they were all but guaranteed to do.)

I admit I lost my temper with him. I’ve known this man since I was in 7th grade (I’m 46 now) and at one time respected him very much. But I absolutely told him off, calling him a fascist (which he is, objectively) and a bad person among other things. Which of course he didn’t take kindly to.

Side note: this same Boomer McBoomerface, in one of the most forehead-slappingly stupid statements I’ve ever heard in my life, in addition to the classic “mUh HIsTorY” nonsense, once argued in favor of Confederate statues by saying (and I quote) “there is no better way to honor a worthy adversary.” Riiiiight my dude, that’s why there are statues of H!tler and George III and Ho Chi Minh all over the United States… :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Two days on and still nothing. It has also disappeared from Giz’s page but lings still work.

Granted the midterms are overshadowing but this ought to be a legit news item.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.