New Mueller Report version released after BuzzFeed News and EPIC sued for it

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/06/new-mueller-report-version-rel.html

5 Likes

BuzzFeed Quiz: Choose Your Favorite Redactions and We’ll Tell You Whether You Work in the Legislative, Executive, or Judicial Branch.

28 Likes

Wait, so…what’s the difference between this new version and the original? Seems like the redactions are still there. Is it just that now the reasons for the redactions are explicit??

3 Likes

I read it as in they provided a key that goes into detail about why it’s redacted in relation to government classification regulations.

3 Likes

Yeah, all I’m seeing that’s different is the redaction references being more explicit.

1 Like

YouTube videos: 9 Things in the Mueller Report That Everyone Was Wrong About.

1 Like

Irish girls try Meth for the first time and read the Mueller report.

4 Likes

Huh. Obviously you get a different YouTube view from mine. :thinking:

4 Likes

Have you leafed through the Buzzfeed channels??

don’t think it’s buzzfeed though.

3 Likes

tumblr_pp70qfe5tO1rhs4ze_540

14 Likes

Which is sealed and exempt from disclosure until unsealed by a judge.

There’s a difference. That material could be released, if the right parties requested it and convinced a judge to do so. In these circumstances public interest would be a pretty compelling reason to do so.

4 Likes

A few channels riff off the formula.

Would have sworn Buzzfeed did X people try Y thing.

They should give you a job at buzzfeed. Would take this quiz and then take it again when I didn’t like result…

2 Likes

Buzzfeed previously had the Try Guys, but they have spun off into an independent channel and some of the other Buzzfeed video properties have taken on new names, but while they do the X try Y formula, it isn’t their primary content. I shouldn’t know this and should go bleach my brain.

1 Like

The sad thing is that this is pretty much the case, and it’s actually working…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.