New Orleans magician paid to make fake Joe Biden robocalls

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/02/new-orleans-magician-paid-to-make-fake-joe-biden-robocalls.html

8 Likes

The excuses people make when they’ve let themselves get boiled down to “useful idiot”. Embarrassing.

11 Likes

Why did he think someone was paying him to make that recording? I guess 150$ was enough to shut down any questions.

9 Likes

There have been several previous incidents in NOLA of paying out-of-work actors and entertainers for astroturfed political stunts. I assume this happens nationwide. It is an obvious consequence of the obscenely high wealth inequality and obscenely low regulations on electioneering in the US.

6 Likes

There was no malicious intent.

:thinking::unamused::triumph:

4 Likes

I guess I’m glad they hired a relatively low level spell caster for the job. Bigby’s Election Interfering Hand seems to have failed to override enough saving throws to succeed that round.

3 Likes

Honestly, I have little time for magicians, even competent ones.

Fuck right off. Fork-wanker.

2 Likes

I could hazard a guess as to why he went after a less popular item from the cutlery draw to get the world record in bending. But mebbe he was just a fan of The Blue Raja.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.